Thursday, August 28, 2008

Switzerland 08/28

Interesting Day, and all of the pictures are of food. Lunch was at a "Sushi Train" Restuarant, but because I could not read the menu I could not get myself to eat the raw food. I had Terryaki Chicken, but had to use Chopsticks which was a challenge for me.

Dinner was a 4 hour affair with several people from the Geneva Office. We went to an Indian Cuisine Restaurant which was excellent. The first course was a Tortilla of sorts with spicy beans baked into the chip. The second course was a Lamb Patty and Fried Onions. The third course was Tangori Chicken with rice, pita bread, shrimp, and lamb. The shrimp and lamb respectively, were in types of gravy that was for the rice and bread. The desert was a cake and ice cream. It was an excellent meal and a good time.

I may not be able to post tomorrow, as a group of us are going to rent a car and head to Annecy, France for dinner and touring the city. Regardless, I should have some non-food pictures on the site again soon.

No comments: